Unsure of your ring size? If you have a local jewellers, simply pop in and ask for your finger to be sized. This is the best way to be completely accurate.
If you are unable to do that, here is a simple guide how to do this at home.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
For the most accurate reading using this method measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
UK Ring Size - Measurement
G – 45.5mm
H – 46.7mm
I – 48mm
J – 48.7mm
K – 49.9mm
L – 51.2mm
M – 52.5mm
N – 53.8mm